Sometimes the best way to explain a complex concept is to create a how-to cartoon. Google just did that to describe how they processes Warrant requests for customer data. Here is a link to the YouTube video, Way of a Warrant. As someone who once created a comic book series to explain how securities options…
Month: <span>March 2014</span>
People sometimes ask me why I am obsessed with privacy and data law. Why? Because if one does business internationally, then it appears that one is now also in the business of data privacy. This Reuters article, “Data privacy shapes up as a next-generation trade barrier“ is directly on point.
- Of Luchadors and Attribution: My Current Take on Creative Commons 2.0.
- LEGAL BOILERPLATE: CUTTING AND PASTING IS NOT THE SAME THING AS DRAFTING
- Heartbleed: Another reason to change your passwords
- Dropbox institutes a copyright no-fly list: file hashing against a blacklist
- Google creates cartoon to explain how it complies with Warrant requests