Editors Note: This is not legal advice. This is my current opinion. It is subject to change. As is the grammar and editing. Creative Commons in Brief The Creative Commons (CC) is almost awesome. It is a licensing scheme that lets creator users protect some of their rights while assigning other rights for free use. Traditional copyright works…
Tag: Creative Commons 2.0
- Of Luchadors and Attribution: My Current Take on Creative Commons 2.0.
- LEGAL BOILERPLATE: CUTTING AND PASTING IS NOT THE SAME THING AS DRAFTING
- Heartbleed: Another reason to change your passwords
- Dropbox institutes a copyright no-fly list: file hashing against a blacklist
- Google creates cartoon to explain how it complies with Warrant requests