One rule of thumb for maintaining data security is changing passwords on a regular basis. Why? Because security bugs are discovered all the time and those bugs are exploited. This week the Heartbleed security bug was made public. As this article from The Wire says, “What should you know about Heartbleed, a recently uncovered security…
- Of Luchadors and Attribution: My Current Take on Creative Commons 2.0.
- LEGAL BOILERPLATE: CUTTING AND PASTING IS NOT THE SAME THING AS DRAFTING
- Heartbleed: Another reason to change your passwords
- Dropbox institutes a copyright no-fly list: file hashing against a blacklist
- Google creates cartoon to explain how it complies with Warrant requests