SPOILER ALERT: This is the first blog entry and will not cover anything substantive. Congratulations! By reading this, you have shown your interest in data law. Just what is data law? Data law is the law relating to the management, usage and ownership of data. But what does that really mean? Data law is one…
Tag: data law definition
- Of Luchadors and Attribution: My Current Take on Creative Commons 2.0.
- LEGAL BOILERPLATE: CUTTING AND PASTING IS NOT THE SAME THING AS DRAFTING
- Heartbleed: Another reason to change your passwords
- Dropbox institutes a copyright no-fly list: file hashing against a blacklist
- Google creates cartoon to explain how it complies with Warrant requests