People sometimes ask me why I am obsessed with privacy and data law. Why? Because if one does business internationally, then it appears that one is now also in the business of data privacy. This Reuters article, “Data privacy shapes up as a next-generation trade barrier“ is directly on point.
Tag: international data transactions
- Of Luchadors and Attribution: My Current Take on Creative Commons 2.0.
- LEGAL BOILERPLATE: CUTTING AND PASTING IS NOT THE SAME THING AS DRAFTING
- Heartbleed: Another reason to change your passwords
- Dropbox institutes a copyright no-fly list: file hashing against a blacklist
- Google creates cartoon to explain how it complies with Warrant requests